bébé belly oil
So excited about the new be`be` belly oil created with ingredients her skin will love & words she can pronounce.
I created a belly oil that not only intensely hydrates the skin & reduces the chances of experiencing stretch marks but also smells divine. The exhilarating citrus hand blend of essential oils of grapefruit reduces fatigue and heightens senses, orange, mandarin, tangerine, and lemon can help to settle nausea, according to a 2014 study , which can be very useful during pregnancy. Lemon has also been proven to be particularly therapeutic against depression as it prompts your brain to release serotonin and dopamine which can aide against Postpartum Depression.
Each oil was carefully selected for it’s moisturizing properties and ability to protect the skin & increase elasticity as it stretches during pregnancy and after to provide nutrient-rich moisture.
- Free of parabens, phthalates, sulphates, or dyes
- Plant-derived and All Natural
- A nourishing oil blend with refreshing essential oils of grapefruit, orange, mandarin, tangerine, & lemon
Expecting Mother’s deserve to protect the skin and the emotions that they are in.
Ingredients: jojoba, argan, vit e, olive, sweet almond, grape seed, rosehip, sunflower, avocado, soy, essential oil blend of orange, grapefruit, mandarin, tangerine, & lemon.
How To Use
1. Prevent & or decrease stretch marks from belly, thighs, hips, arms, knees, & breast
2. Use wherever you're needing head-to-toe hydration
3. Add a few drops to the bath to seal in moisture
4. Continue to use even after baby is born